- Develop National Occupational Standards(NOS) that feature skill competency standards and qualification.
- Plan and institutionalize an effective system for training of trainers.
- Steer the affiliation processes to enable quality assurance in training at pr with international standards.
- Create assessment framework toaward tamper proof certification to trainees.
- Promote academies of excellence by nurturing state of vocational training.
Affiliation-Reference to ContextThe term affiliations used to define a process of establishing competence of any institution desiring of delivering vocational training from NVEQF/NVQF/NSQF Level 1-10 which is based on NOS created by AMH SSC Constituted by NSDC.
- To access Tp institution/Education bodies and their programs that meet defined quality standards.
- To foster excellence in TP institutions building effectiveness in delivering NOS or competency based training.
- To establish framework for continuous improvement and provide an opportunity to benchmark with other institution in India and abroad.
- A TP whether NSDC funded/govt. affiliated or non-funded will apply for affiliation to AMH SSC for a NOS based course pertaining to aspecific job role(Qualification Pack).
- There can be multiple affiliation of a TP with AMH SSC.
- TP can also take affiliations from multiple SSCs;for courses pertaining to their sector.
- AMH SSCwill affiliate the institution of the TP for the NOS basedcourses that the Institution is offering.
- In case the delay is happening from AMH SSC side, the concered TP will be informed of the delay stating the reasons and the expected time by which the process will be closed by the AMH SSC.
- Generic guidelines about the kind of the institution which can be affiliated
- Organization Details/Profile of the Management Team.
- Responsibilities and the Authority of the Operational Teams
- Background of the Institution
- Organization Structure
- Details of other affiliations, if applicable
- Financial resources
- profile of trainers
|Documented Process for Management of HR||Curriculum||Courseware and other Documents|
|Teaching Process||Training methodology||Continuous Evaluation|
|Industrial Interface||Student Development||Admissions|
|Learning Environment||Infrastructure||Health & Safety|
- Identification of suitable indicators to monitor and measure performance.
- Continual Improvement
- Management Review
- Documented procedure on Complaint/Feedback Handling.